the Host Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Host, The Soul and The Seeker

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any news on a release date?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnguishedEnd

Any news on a release date? Empty
PostSubject: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Title says it all...
Back to top Go down
MrsJenkins

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Sadly no. The last time SM leaked anything about the potential sequel was last august...
Back to top Go down
AnguishedEnd

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow, sounds like there are no plans on releasing the sequel anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
AnguishedEnd

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 am

There is still hope. Found this on wikianswers a few days ago "I have been wondering the same exact thing but When I went to her book signing she said She will probably be DONE with it by spring 09 ". Dont know how credible it is but hopefully they were telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
MrsJenkins

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 am

spring 09? Don't you think we would have heard anything by now?
Back to top Go down
AnguishedEnd

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:23 am

Ya but who knows. I wish she would just come out with it, plain and simple. Shes either finished writing it or there is not going to be a book at all. I think I may just email her lol...
Back to top Go down
MrsJenkins

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am

Try that! I wrote her via myspace a year ago. No answer of course^^
But I'd also be thankful for some news - or any news. It had been pretty quiet. I hate that Wink
Back to top Go down
AnguishedEnd

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 am

Spent a good 30 min.s searching for an email address only to find this statement on her official site.

"For those of you hoping to find an email address or a way to contact Stephenie — I apologize. There is currently no way for fans to get in contact with her. Stephenie is still much too busy to re-open her fan email or snail mail addresses. Also, I cannot forward emails. She is in the process of writing/editing multiple books, and I think we can all agree that we would rather that she spends her time writing instead of reading thousands of emails every day.È

-.-
Back to top Go down
MrsJenkins

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

I could have told you that :/ I was looking for it myself a while ago. I think we have no other choice but to wait... scratch
Back to top Go down
Soukaina

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 am

i wish it would be finished tomorrow xD
with the host the story just started.. it can't be finished.. there are soooo many open questions..

is it sure that there will be 2 other books? possibly she just said that the MAY be 2others. or is that really sure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news on a release date?   Any news on a release date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any news on a release date?
Page 1 of 1