the Host Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Host, The Soul and The Seeker

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is your favourite character??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadlin

Kadlin

Who is your favourite character?? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 am

i want to know, who is your beloved character from The Host!

the whole book long i wasn't able to decide between ian and jared!
but more and more i learned (like wanderer) that jared wasn't the guy we fell in love with... he was so diffrent. everytime you searched the guy, mel was in love with, but i didn't found him.

and then there was ian, with his captivatin' blue eyes. at least i think, i like ian more then jared...

i like wanderer and i also like mel, i can not decide between them
but i think, i've allready decided (i am telling nonsense >.<)
i like wanderer more then mel, but she is the main charakter, maybe that is one point.

ohoh, i am talking to much Shocked

so all in all wanderer is my favourite charakter and immediately after her mel and ian Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naybeth
Admin
Naybeth

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:56 pm

IAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's soooo cute, I want someone like him =P Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehostthesoulandtheseeker.blogspot.com/
Kadlin

Kadlin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm

oh yes, ian is somehow perfect...

but maybe its very diffrent to find someone like him, hes special...

i heard someone say "thank you steenie meyer, because of you i'll never find a man"
i understand what she meant...

look at ian and look at edward and jake...
all these guys so.... perfect...
so many girls love them, and the "real" guyes wont have easy work to get the heart from one of them I love you
Back to top Go down
Naybeth
Admin
Naybeth

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:16 pm

yeah!!! That's why I think I'm gonna die without getting married xD!! Kidding =P

but even tough edward is sooo perfect, I would rather ian, he's more... how do I say? HUMAN!!
ian is more OMG My hands shake when I describe him xD!!!!, he's just perfect for me with his mistakes Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadlin

Kadlin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:25 pm

yeah i know
nobody is perfect without mistakes...
sometimes you just can't another way, than love the mistakes of a person...

but also edward has his mistakes... he can be soooo jealous...and frightened xD
i really like him...
i dunno who i like the most...
i like them all - ian and edward...and in any way jake too, he is soo childish and cute, a bit like jamie
oh jamie *squeak* sooo...just suggar!
Back to top Go down
Naybeth
Admin
Naybeth

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah, I guess you're right but I'm sure I love Ian even more, and OMG I almost forget Jamie.... is soooooooooooooooo sweet, OMG! I would have love to have a brother like him =)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to many exclamations points xD
Back to top Go down
Kadlin

Kadlin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 am

yes, i forgot him too allthough he such a great character

i have a little bro but i think he will not become jamie like... i think, our situation is just not as bad alien

but im not able to decide between them, maybe today i would say ian cause i read the book
and then ill read twilight and it will be edward again... i dunno Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Naybeth
Admin
Naybeth

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:48 pm

hahahahahaha I Know what you mean xD!!! is sooo hard to decide xP
Back to top Go down
Speak

Speak

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 pm

I love Ian way more than Edward. I don't really like Edward so much anyways. Jasper is my favorite. Ian is my favorite out of all Stephenie's books though!
Back to top Go down
Raquel Taylor

Raquel Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:51 am

OOOooo...Edward cullen is just to amazing hes made specifically to be completly perfect but i guess Ian is much more realistic.

edward will always be my favrouite.
But out of the charecters in the host Ian is defenatly better than jarad, jarad can be a bit mean ( although, ian did try to kill wanda in the begining but we all ussually forget about that lol tongue )

OH and i prefer wanderer than melanie because at the end melaine was a bit rude i guess. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MrsJenkins

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Mel and Jared!! Don't get me wrong, I really like Wanda and Ian as well but somehow I really fell for Mel and Jared. I felt so sorry for them...they both thought they've lost each other forever. And I'm pretty pissed that the relationship between them hasn't been followed anymore in the end when Wanda had her own body...ah well, there will be sequels^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite character??   Who is your favourite character?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite character??
Page 1 of 1